Yes, administrators can define an HTML text and an image of 810x320px width to personalize each of the instant wins specified. In order to do so, you first need to create an instant win moment and then follow the steps below.
Additionally, if you want instant winners to be able to share their message on their social networks, you can do so from the section 'viral content' in order to define what content users can share. Here we explain in detail how to set it up.
How to customize the message for instant winners?
1. Create a new instant win by clicking on the 'New Instant Winner'.
2. Complete the following fields:
- Date and Time. Mark the date on which you wish to reward this winning moment.
- Prize: This is the text that identifies the prize (iPad, free tickets, 20% off discount, etc.).
- Winner message: This is the message that will be displayed to the user that comes out as the winner of each instant win. This text is mandatory and supports HTML.
- Image: It is a customizable image that it’s displayed together with the winner message. Recommended size: 810px wide x320px high.
- Viral content. If you want winners to be able to share a customized message with their friends from the final page. Here we explain how to configure this section.
How to customize the final message that winners will share on their social networks?
If you want that winners can share their final message on social networks, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Complete the 'Viral content' fields that you will find on the same instant win setting-up window.
You will be able to customize the following items:
- Tweet is the message that will be disseminated via Twitter, and the text that will accompany image and link on Pinterest.
- Instant messaging apps. You can also personalize the message suggested to be shared with the users' friends via Whatsapp, Line and Telegram.
- Image that will be used when participants share their final message on social networks. You can upload an image of 1200x630px. It can be the same image used to create the winner message but with the adapted specifications.
Note: The recommendation is to adapt the winner message already customized, but writing the message on the participants' voice.
This is how the viral message will look like once published on Facebook: