A basic subscription gives you unlimited opportunities for carrying out the following types of applications, as long as the subscription remains active. These are the type of applications that the subscription includes.
- Sweepstakes in Facebook: to carry out a sweepstakes among users who comment on or ‘like’ one or several publications on your Facebook Page (you can accumulate up to 10 posts of the same Facebook page).
- Sweepstakes in Twitter: to carry out a sweepstakes among users who retweet your tweet, or among all followers of your Twitter Profile.
- Sweepstakes with user registration: an application that enables you to set up a registration form to gather information from participating users and carry out a sweepstakes among them. The Basic subscription also includes the Multiple Sweepstakes option (learn more about multiple sweepstakes)
- Photo contest: an application that enables you to configure a photo contest. The Basic subscription only includes the basic features of the photo contest.
- Writting-based contest: an application that enables you to configure a text contest. The Basic subscription only includes the basic features of a text contest.
- Coupons: an application that enables you to offer and display a coupon to users who register via a 100% customizable registration form. The Basic subscription only includes the basic features of the coupons application.
Note: if you wish to have an unlimited subscription to sweepstakes applications including registration, photo contests, text contests and coupons in a Premium or White Label format, you should contract a Premium or White Label subscription respectively. See the prices of each subscription.
What is the duration of the subscription and how is it renewed?
The duration is chosen at the moment of contracting the subscription. The duration can be:
- Monthly: one month from the moment of contracting the subscription ($29 USD / month)
- Annual: one year from the moment of contracting the subscription ($290 USD / year)
Subscription renewal is automatic.
- In promotions whose duration is one month, an email will be sent reminding users about the subscription renewal five days before the subscription renewal date.
- In promotions whose duration is one year, emails will be sent reminding users about the subscription renewal 30 days and five days before the subscription renewal date.
Can I cancel a subscription at any time?
Yes, you can cancel an active subscription at any time from the administration panel. Here’s how to do this.
Is there a period of permanence for subscriptions?
The minimum registration period is one month.
If I cancel the subscription before the end of the contracted month or year do I get a refund or credit?
No. When a subscription is contracted, this subscription remains active until it expires without being renewed. Cancelling a subscription means it won’t be renewed when the expiry date arrives. For this reason, even if you cancel it, the subscription will remain active until the expiry date. No refund will be given for days left over.
Which payment methods are available for contracting a subscription?
A subscription can be paid for via these methods:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
What happens if I cancel a subscription and still have an active application?
If you cancel a subscription while you still have an active application, the application will remain active until the subscription’s expiry date. Cancelling the subscription means it won’t be renewed and will be deactivated after the expiry date. Any applications will then be placed automatically in draft status.
¿How do I contract a subscription?
You can set up a subscription in minutes. Go to your administration control panel, click on your account settings and access to subscription Menu. See screenshot: