Displayed in the final page of the promotion are various buttons enabling users to share the promotion.
More information: If you’d like to read more about the five types of viral messages that can be customized and shared click on this link.
The following buttons always share the same content but the administrator can decide what is shared based on the type of contest.
More specifically, one of the following customized messages can be shared:
- Message with recruiting content. Follow this tutorial to find out how to customize this. Follow this tutorial to learn how to customize.
- Message with entry content. Follow this tutorial to learn how to customize.
- Message with questionnaire result content. Follow this tutorial to learn how to customize.
- Message with Instant Moment result content. Follow this tutorial to learn how to customize.
To establish one of these messages as final content to be shared, follow these steps:
1. Access the promotion administration page and click on “Editor.”
2. Find the “Viral content” section and select from the options presented in the “What do you want participants to share?” field.
3. You can also customize the final text displayed next to the 'Share' button to encourage users to share:
You can customize this text by going to Editor > Edit > Thank you page:
Save the changes made in the “Edit” page before you exit.