In Easypromos we have implemented a tool for projecting a gallery of images in a slideshow format – the Full Screen option.
The Full Screen Gallery enables you to carry out an automatic slideshow presentation in real time via Twitter and Instagram using a hashtag. In other words, all images uploaded to these social networks with a specific hashtag will be displayed on a screen one after the other. You can export both the publication text and the image, just the text, or just the image.
Below we outline how to activate this feature:
1. Once you have begun configuring the promotion, click on the “Editor” option in the administration panel.
2. When you are inside the Editor, click on the blue icon in the upper left corner to display the list of editing options. From there, select “Entries”.
3. On the following screen you will see the title “Full Screen Gallery”, and beneath it, the configuration options for adapting the Full Screen to your needs. The options that you can configure are:
- Enable full screen gallery: Ensure that you have marked this option in order to activate the Full Screen Gallery.
- Set the time each slide will be displayed (in seconds): Decide how many seconds you want each image to be displayed on the screen for.
- Texture: The tool provides a pixel interpolation system. You can choose the texture that you wish to apply to the photos – a very useful option when using projectors or large screens for example.
- Set the background color: Indicate what color you would like the gallery background to be.
- Select the type of content to fill the background: You can choose a color or a transparent version of the same image to be used as the background of the slideshow.
- Filter entries in gallery by: You can filter the type of participations so that both texts and images appear, images only or texts only.
4. Once you have saved the changes, remember to copy the link, as it can later be used to access the full screen gallery directly and share it.
Here is a link to a post where you will find a complete list of ideas for using the Full Screen tool.