All promotions created with Easypromos will be installed on one or more Facebook pages through the app tabs, which will be shown on the left menu. Also, on the right column there is a section called "Apps" which can show a maximum of 3 promotion tabs.
Below, we explain how the apps can be shown and sorted within the Facebook page in order to highlight them, and achieve the attention of those users who visit the page via desktop or laptop.
Note: App tabs are not visible through mobile, as Facebook doesn't allow to show them.
Once the promotion is activated and installed on a tab, we suggest you to highlight it on the left column menu:
1. Access your Facebook page and click on the 'Manage Tabs' button:
2. Next, a complete list of all the apps installed on the page will be displayed in a new window, with the possibility to order them by drag&drop:
3. The order you decide here will be the one used to display the apps on the left menu of the page, and also to sort and show the apps on the right side of the page:
If "Apps" section is situated at the bottom of the right side, you can highlight it changing the order of the sections.
1. Find 'Manage sections' button:
2. Drag "Apps" section to reorder and put it at the top: