One of the main advantages of Easypromos is the possibility to customize the app image where we publish and host our promotions, which will allow us to have a bigger control of the contents that are shown in the Easypromos app.
You can customoize the content of the app by means of the following ways:
- From the Facebook page where the app is installed, by clicking on “Settings” option.
- From the promotion's management page in Easypromos' Administration Panel (Only available using "Quick publish").
A) Customization of the app from the Facebook page, by clicking on "Settings" option
All the apps can be customized from this section of your Facebook page.
You can identify the applications for its name and image:
- Easypromos Basic. You activate it by using "Quick publish" method. There are three apps available.
- Easypromos Premium. You activate it by using "Quick publish" method. There are three apps available.
- Promotions. You activate it by using "Quick publish" method for White Label promotion. There are three apps available.
- “Quizzes Demos”. This icon shows that it is an application that you have created in Facebook Developers. The name corresponds to the text you have written on “Display name” when setting up the app on Facebook Developers. This type of application can only be customized from "Configuration" on your Facebook page, not from Easypromos platform.
In order to modify the app name and the image you can follow these steps:
- Acces "Settings" tab
- Click on "Apps" section
- Find the app you want to customize and click on "Edit settings".
By clicking on "Edit settings" you will be able to:
- Change the custom tab image
- Change the custom tab name
- Save the changes by clicking on "Ok"
B) Customize the app from Easypromos' Administration Panel
If you are using "Quick publish" system to publish your apps, you can customize the app from the platform.
You will need to follow these steps:
1. Access the Easypromos Dashboard by clicking on this link: http://admin.easypromosapp.com
2. Find your promotion and in click on the icon 'Promotion settings”:
3. Once situated in the promotion's management page, go to "Buzz" section:
4. Click on "Facebook tab" option.
5. If the promotion is installed, in "Quick install” you will find the option "Edit app settings":
6. Add or change the app image and name:
- App name. You can write a maximum of 15 characters. This is the name that will be displayed next to the tab image in your Facebook page (left column) and on the tab below the header image.
- App image. Select an image to represent the contest tab in your page. The size of this image is 111x74px and the valid formats are JPG/PNG/GIF.
Then, click on the 'Update app' button to save the changes, and we will have our contest tab customized with our own name and image.